Employers are invited to learn the benefits of accommodating, hiring and retaining individuals with disabilities, network with specialists and get resources on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. The event, hosted by Utah Workforce Services Rehabilitation and Disability in Utah, will take place at the Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired Conference Room, 250 North 1950 West in Salt Lake City.
Interested business leaders may register at https://bit.ly/3Qlejxy. To reserve your space, contact Ben Baldonado at 435-414-5461, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Vocational rehabilitation
• Employment resources
• Job posting possibilities
• Tax credits and incentives
• Myths of hiring people with disabilities
• Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments (ADAAA)
• Specific disability issues
• Disability:IN Utah
• Section 503 Federal Contracts