Is your business looking to build partnerships in aerospace, defense, or government contracting? You now can learn how and connect with organizations that help. The Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity (GOEO) and the Utah Small Business Administration has announced its upcoming Utah Business Bridge: a virtual networking event on July 18, 2023. This is a quarterly series where attendees learn about small business resources available throughout the state.
You may sign up for free here …
Small businesses participating in these events have opportunities to network with different resource organizations, state and federal agencies, and non-profits during virtual breakout sessions.
This quarter’s topic will mainly focus on aerospace, defense, and government contracts.
Planned Breakout Sessions:
- Intro to government contracting: SAM System, set-asides and small business certifications, APEX accelerators
- Contracting officer Q&A panel: panel with multiple federal agency’s contracting officers
- Mentor Protégé Program: SBA Small Business Protégé Program and the DOD’s Protégé Program
- Utah Aerospace and Defense Association (UADA)
- SBA bonding
- Cybersecurity requirements in contracting
Next quarter’s topic is planned for October 17, 2023: Access to Capital. If you are a partner interested in being featured in the Utah Business Bridge event series, please contact email@example.com.